There are plenty of natural remedies for acne. Let’s take a look at some of them.
Acne is caused by a build-up of bacteria in the skin and pimples. Natural remedies for acne don’t have to be very expensive. You can try simple things such as:
*Drinking lots of water is a natural acne cures. Just drink a lot of water and you will see good results.
*Drink plenty of fruit and food products. The healthiest foods contain the most vitamin C, Folic Acid, and calcium.
*Cut back on processed foods and eat fresh and raw foods. These are rich in nutrients that strengthen your skin. Eating a balanced diet and avoiding processed foods will result in an improved skin.
* Get rid of stress. Stress can increase the amount of oil your body produces and clog your pores. Try to relax and learn to handle your stress in a more positive way.
* When using antibiotics, ask your doctor for alternative anti-inflammatory drugs. These can help to eliminate your acne. Instead of taking medication for an extended period of time, try to avoid the antibiotic completely.
* Use a gentle natural skincare cream that contains products that promote healing. For example, you can use a cream with Aloe Vera, which works to soothe the skin.
* Egg yolks can be used to hydrate the skin and to get rid of pimples. Boil an egg for ten minutes and then apply it to the affected area.
* Find a local store that sells yogurt that contains live cultures. Yogurt contains bacteria that can aid in healing the skin.